Hi, there! I’m very excited to share with you that our dropshipping channel is back with revised and new solutions! Allow me to share. In this article I am sharing the following info;
- My sincere message to you.
- How does it work?
- How to reach out to your target audience?
- The process of drop shipping?
- Things you shouldn’t do for marketing
- Benefits of working with us.
(listen to my podcast to hear my message).
The Internet has massively changed everything. It is now possible to start a business that can give you the flexibility to build a lifestyle that you desire – whether that means to work in a five-stars hotel, to answer your work emails on the plane, or even while you’re spending time with your family and friends on Monday! 😉
I used to think that the only way to have financial freedom is to work for a big corporation and to startup a business one must have rich parents, a connection in the society, a first class masters degree or a bank loan to finance a high-risk business. To understand how to achieve financial success can be confusing and intimidating.
When I changed my perspectives in life it also changed my lifestyle, including the life of people around me. I am now able to provide the life that I desire for my family.
The only way to have financial freedom is to have a scalable business and it is through setting up an e-Commerce store. However, not many people can have financial success in e-Commerce because they have been using the same old method of earning money.
And no matter how much they work hard, their net worth is still zero. Why not many online stores can give you financial freedom?
If you have an online store and if you’re selling 500 units of t-shirts and you wish to sell it for $15 each. You can possibly earn $7,500, right? But what if no one will buy your products? What will happen in your inventory? What is your solution? Is it to put everything on sale? Is it to giveaway the unsold stocks? Or is it to give up because you didn’t earn the $7,500 you hoped to have?
While there are benefits of working on e-Commerce but also there are many consequences. You can fail and lose money if you didn’t do it right. With our drop shipping solutions you won’t need to purchase an inventory, you don’t have to maintain a stocks room, or pack the products once there are confirmed orders and you don’t have to ship the goods to your customers because we will do it for you on your behalf!
If you sign-up as a member on K. Godfroy Cosmetics drop shipping, you’re destined to live a fantastic life. I am here to guide you how to kickstart without upfront capital, how to do effective marketing to reach out to your target audience and I will help you how to work according to your own schedule. You will be your own boss – you can work anytime and anywhere. You will have full control of how much you can earn per month.
If you want to learn more, it’s time to dig in!
How does it work?
How to reach out to your target audience?
There are many ways to reach out to your target audience. It can be through social media updates, an email marketing, direct selling or social gatherings. However you wish to approach your customers is up to you but I advise you to do it discreetly and professionally NOT a multi-level marketing (MLM) style. Don’t be too pushy, too much sales talk but lack of connection and brand awareness.
Remember your customers won’t buy your products because they like it. They will buy the products because they believe in your marketing. So, make your advertising and marketing simple, easy to understand and not complicated.
Social Platforms: You can use the basic – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. But I suggest that you use original photos and videos. Avoid using stock images or images on the Internet. Unless, you have a license or permission to do so. If you still want to use videos or photos that are own by others, make sure you include a disclaimer in the caption.
E-mail Marketing: If you have a contact list on your email, please share the good news! The key is to educate them about the products and not how much you want to sell it.
However, if you don’t have a contact list it is time to start a blog! On your blog create a subscription page where your readers, site visitors and friends can give their e-mail address. Once you have the list of personal or business e-mail address, you will have the permission to email them directly. Make the e-mail marketing simple, include attractive photos and be creative.
Direct Selling: Let’s say not many of your friends are into social media and in fact some of them hate it! Relax. 😉 You can still reach out to them by doing direct selling.
What is direct selling? You can invite your friends for coffee and tea, and once you meet them share the benefits of your products and ask them if they’re interested to buy. Not many people will buy of course, but there are a few people who will support you so don’t give up.
In marketing whatever is your style whether online or offline make it neat, simple and creative. Don’t be too harsh that as if you’re desperate to have an income. Have a pride in your work and people will respect you. Remember it is not just about the products, it is also about you. So, work professionally and be proud of it! Good luck! 🙂
These are not ‘rules’ but etiquette for online marketing.
1. To promote your products it is important to be creative. Use the products to educate your target consumer. Avoid using stock images and claim it is your own work. For example, if you’re a make-up artist people will check your art work NOT the work of other people. If you don’t have a model or can’t afford to hire them, try to collaborate with your friends.
2. Don’t compare our products with any brands. Not even try to mention their brand name on your marketing as a click bait. Remember you are selling unique products and a brand that you believe in. Thus, mentioning other brand names will be unnecessary and irrelevant.
3. Do not over price the products. For example, if we sell it to you for wholesale of S$6.50, maybe you can resell it for S$11-13 dollars. If you over price it for more than 70% your customers may contact other drop shippers who have cheaper offers. To create a price war can be tough because people will rely their buying decision based on price not based on your creativity.
4. Write original content for photo or video captions, or blog. People may see that you’re knowledgable in this industry and you are not just selling it for the sake of making money.
5. Collect the payment first before you offer delivery. Remember we will only ship the products once we receive the wholesale payment. We do not ship the products just because we receive an email confirmation. Thus, it’s important that you understand how to sell and collect payments from your customers.
6. Offer your customers good and friendly service. Avoid arguing with them online. If they are nasty, simply delete their messages. Engaging with negative people not only can ruin your day but can also ruin your business.
I wrote this business model on the plane during my business trip in June 2015. It is now happening! However, we prioritized the online channels first to build our family brand.
Questions you may have!
Why would I do drop shipping? Your brand isn’t even popular!
I hear ya, I understand that many people only desire to re-sell goods that are popular, or sounds luxury. It’s a human nature to have the image of ‘luxury’ or ‘brand’. However, my argument for that is our brand doesn’t focus on popularity. We focus on quality and helping local manpower to have a job.
I, personally, build a company with a desire to help people NOT just a desire to be rich! 🙂 I believe that if a company has values and mission for its people, it will grow. So, when you become a drop shipper you will not spoil me buy luxury bags (which I don’t have much, by the way). You will help our startup support local manpower, stay-at-home mums, and workers to have a decent job.
Are your products that good?
Our products are made with ethical standards. It is not just a China made kinda of products that you can find on marketplaces! We outsource direct suppliers and even work with R&D to make our products according to our standards. For example, our eyelashes are not machine made. It is handmade by mothers and elder people in Java, Indonesia. They spend an incredible amount of 8 hours a day to work on eyelashes. Plus, it is clinically tested we guarantee our products are quality.
What are your supply chain ability?
We can process individual orders from one (1) unit to 100,000 units volume per week.
I traveled from Singapore to Semarang, Indonesia to visit our operation office. Here’s our #AwesomeTeam 🙂
We traveled almost 4 hours drive from Semarang to the province.
The province is so beauty. We were on top of the hill.
Thank you! 🙂
16913total visits,3visits today