- I like street photography. I’ve doing photography since 2010 but after I sold my gears, I stuck with my Olympus Pen and I rely on VSCO editing. It makes me feel passionate again.
- I like the nature views and the peaceful living. When I get old, I hope I won’t live in a city again. I hope to live in a rural with loved ones.
- I love the local Indonesian food. My only fear is to have stomachache and to gain weight. ha ha!
- I had fun knowing Cliff (our project manager). He is kind to accommodate us.
- I had a pleasure meeting Ping and Surigi. They have fun and amazing stories growing up in Singapore. Somehow I can relate to their stories.
- I had fun doing video shoot with Kiki in the car. The bonding vibe was chill. It makes me miss my sisters.
Kathleengodfroy.com is a personal blog and blogshop of all kinds of beauty, fashion, and feminine stuff. We offer competitive retail price and reasonable shipping time from our manufacturer ports. Please read our reviews to see realistic opinions of our customers. Happy shopping! xx