- I like street photography. I’ve doing photography since 2010 but after I sold my gears, I stuck with my Olympus Pen and I rely on VSCO editing. It makes me feel passionate again.
- I like the nature views and the peaceful living. When I get old, I hope I won’t live in a city again. I hope to live in a rural with loved ones.
- I love the local Indonesian food. My only fear is to have stomachache and to gain weight. ha ha!
- I had fun knowing Cliff (our project manager). He is kind to accommodate us.
- I had a pleasure meeting Ping and Surigi. They have fun and amazing stories growing up in Singapore. Somehow I can relate to their stories.
- I had fun doing video shoot with Kiki in the car. The bonding vibe was chill. It makes me miss my sisters.
4521total visits,4visits today