If you’re looking for a cozy and affordable AirBnB in Makati, the Philippines then look no further. I have something cool to offer you, a studio unit at Gramercy Residences located at the heart of Makati. This high-end condominium is the first fully-furnished, fully-services, hyper-amenitized and fully-technologized condominium – a New York-inspired luxury tower of unmatched grace and elegance. The building is developed by Century Properties and based on a design collaboration between top Filipino architectural firm Roger Villarosa Architects and Associates and the world-famous Jerde Partnership, it rises a beautiful 71 stories into the sky.
About The Unit:
The studio unit is available to be rented on AirBnB, it has fully equipped for an enjoyable and memorable staycation if you are heading to Manila for business or leisure. Its amenities include a 43” Samsung TV with Samsung soundbar, high speed wi-fi internet access and high-definition cable TV.
It also offers the following:
- One double-size bed (54 x 75)
- One semi-double size sofa bed (48 x 75)
- Dining table with two chairs
- Bathroom with water heater
- Pantry with an induction cooker, microwave and fridge
- Cutlery, crockery and cleaning supplies
- Closet space with hangers
About The Residence Amenities:
Gramercy Residences is well-renowned for its famous building amenities such as:
- A sky-park at the 36th level with the famous infinity pool facing the Manila Bay sunset, a lap pool and kiddie pools, sauna (for men) and steam bath (for women).
- Spa (rates available at the Concierge).
- 24-hour concierge and security.
- Gym (free in the building).
About the location:
- From the airport to the residence may take 15-20 mins drive.
- The hotels near the residence are: City Garden Grand, Makati Palace, Citadel Inn Makati, Manila Peninsula, Shangri-la Makati.
- The banks near the residence are: RCBC Savings Bank, BPI, BDO and China Bank. ATMs can be found on the street area.
- The shopping malls near the residence are: Rockwell, Rustans, Landmark, SM Jazz, Glorietta, Ayala Mall. It may take 4-7 mins drive.
- The hospitals near the residence: Makati Med and St. Lukes in Global City (10-15 mins drive).
- Public transports available: local taxi, Grab, tricycle, jeep and small bus.
Why you should book with us?
The condo is located in the prime area of Makati so if you’re travelling to Manila for business, medical treatment, or simply a staycation this is the best place to stay. The location also surrounded by fine-dining restaurants in Makati where you can enjoy sophisticated Filipino dishes to European cuisines.
The studio unit can accommodate maximum 6 guests so it’s perfect for a couple or small group of people.
But don’t take my word. According to the previous guests 100% of them rated the location as 5-stars and most of the guests said the unit is clean and new.
Who will assist you upon check-in?
This condo is owned by my family (Martinez), you will be assisted by our real-estate broker Ms. Mary. She’s a professional property manager and her communication is responsive. Rest assured if you have any questions regarding your stay, she will assist you accordingly.
Check out the beautiful studio unit:
Q: Is it near from the airport?
A: Estimated 15-20 mins depend on the traffic.
Q: Who will open the door for me if I arrive in Manila at midnight?
A: Please discuss about the time of your arrival upon booking on AirBnB and our broker will make the arrangement for you.
Q: Is the condo secured?
A: The condo has 24-hours security.
Q: Are there any affordable restaurants nearby?
A: The condo is located in Makati and therefore, it is surrounded by restaurants. Some restaurants open until midnight while some restaurants operate for 24-hours.
Q: Is there any pool?
Q: Can I have a discount?
A: No. At $50/night this is considered as the most reasonable place you can stay in Makati area.
Q: I’m your friend, Kath can I have a discount?
A: I don’t give discounts to friends. Friends should be supportive. 😉
Q: What do you recommend for food delivery?
A: Honeybee, Grab, and FoodPanda are amongst food apps that operate in Manila.
Q: Can I smoke in the balcony?
A: Yes, just please close the door. This unit is a non-smoking room. Use the balcony to smoke.
Q: Can I invite guests?
A: Under certain circumstances, we allowed maximum 6 people but if you have guests, please make sure you include their names upon booking on AirBnB. The security will check guests’ ID upon check-in.
Q: Can I throw a party in the studio?
A: I’m afraid no. Maybe simple in-room dining type of party, but kindly please keep the unit clean.
The condo’s details are from Gramercy. The images are copyrighted.
4942total visits,2visits today